Arma 3

Reaction score
I really want to play Arma but I legit cant do anything with out Apex and marksman DLC and I have no Money. Someone help me please, Either give me a server where I can play life without DLC or if there is someone who is kind enough to gift me it ill give you all my love.

Reaction score
I like playing KOTH and some servers require Apex and I'm also in the same predicament as you. I know your feels.
Apex is a £25 DLC and I'm not sure if its worth it to buy since I only play for about 20 mins a day.

Reaction score
I'd try playing on some whitelisted/modded servers, For vanilla, I recommend you try and get marksmen (And helicopters DLC if not already) and not apex as most likely you will be using that in basically every server as for apex, it is alright to have but it is not crucial, from the time Apex was first released, it was overhyped and when I and many others purchased it the general feedback was that, it barely made a difference, the Tanoa map died in literally the next week and the only real decent thing was the VTOL, AK-12/SPAR-1(6/7), and the Prowler. The rest of it barely affected gameplay.

Imo you don't need DLC's to enjoy the game, and I'd recommend you search for some modded servers and try that out. I've racked over 3800 hours on mainly modded servers and I can definitely say that; It takes a really long time for it to get boring and DLC's are literally not in use there as they have many other custom guns and vehicles which are better than the default arma ones and will enhance your gameplay hugely.

I would just search some servers up on google or get A3Launcher and look around there for what grabs your interest.

Deleted member 4116

A3L life, server update coming out soon. You don't need APex or any of those gay dlc's. They made their own guns just like perp.
https://arma-life.org/forums/
@Robin Ljungberg, @DANIEL_ and me play on it, server is dead tho atm but people are not playing because update is around the corner.
Here is a montage how to looks like 1 is from Robin and 1 mine.

Reaction score
A3L life, server update coming out soon. You don't need APex or any of those gay dlc's. They made their own guns just like perp.
https://arma-life.org/forums/
@Robin Ljungberg, @DANIEL_ and me play on it, server is dead tho atm but people are not playing because update is around the corner.
Here is a montage how to looks like 1 is from Robin and 1 mine.
Ye the server is very fun, basically arma life but just updated and customized with loads of cars, guns etc. You should come play with us, will be fun asf

Reaction score
Get the DLC bundles when they're on sale. Think all together I spent no more than £30 all together on the game

Reaction score
Any A3L server or clone of it should be fine. Most arma life servers have plenty of modded content which sort of neutralizes the need for DLC.

Reaction score
I currently play Arma 3 Exile with my mate. We built a basic wood base and are now doing missions to either get supplies or respect. Some of them include stealing Apaches or M1 Abrams or even jets like the Harrier Jump Jet. It is modded so you can get Black Hawks, Chinooks and modded guns and that. There is plenty of loot in every house so if you die it isn't the end of the world. I myself am currently holding over $1,000,000 on me because my safes and lockers are full lol. It is an American server so although you will most likely have 100 ping you can play in the evening with only 20 people on. When it gets to around 4-5 PM the server starts to get populated.
This is the name of the server.
7bdadb7ff5e3ef4b24c60347f1a3af6d.png

Reaction score
I Can give you a free DLC pack, I got it from my friend :) PM me and Ill give it to you tomorrow :)