Arma 3 - KP Liberation Altis

Reaction score
Hey all!

After playing KP Liberation on Arma 3's Tanoa map with @Collier @Efan @Dank @Mim @Exnem and a few others as well as seeing that Arma 3 is currently on sale due to the Lunar New Year sale, I have gone ahead and rented a 24/7 server for KP Liberation on Altis. No mods or DLC is required as it's running vanilla (Although I might add some mods in potentially later on). If you're interested you can join using the following details:

Server IP: 213.166.86.104:2302
Password: perpheads

Alternatively, you can join the server via the Friends tab on Arma 3's Server Browser if one of us is online on the server and on your Steam friends list :D

Reaction score
What even is this all about? What do you do in " KP Liberation "?

Reaction score
It's a modified version of "Capture the Island". In Liberation, your objective is to capture all bases, towns, villages, factories and capital cities on the island. You can build your own FOB bases and use the factories you acquire to gather supplies to purchase AI units, vehicles, defences, etc.
The workshop post summarises it nicely: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=878714108

Reaction score
Sounds pretty decent. I'll see if I can download that game.

Although it does sound a bit complicated so, just put me in a team with someone that has a good ol' brain.

Mim

Reaction score
Looking forward to having to start all over again but it should be fun!

Reaction score
Me and super started a little bit on the server.
Cleared a nearby base and town.

Reaction score
Vanilla can be fairly boring, but it makes it easier for everyone to join if they don't want to download 40 gigs of content.

Reaction score
It looks like you haven't made everyone a medic/engineer. Kind of necessary if the server can only have 10 people.

Reaction score
I've added the RHSUSAF mod onto the gamemode so there are some extra vehicles and weapons to work with :D

Reaction score
Just so everyone doesn't search about for the mods, the server will automatically require you to download them, however, I've assembled a workshop collection with the current ones which is about 6.5GB's.