Arnott Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
f602ac0cff.png
WELCOME TO ARNOTT INDUSTRIES:

Arnott Industries is a company which aims to fulfill organisation and professionalism. We offer a structured organisation with opportunities for employees where people have the freedom for change and gain a great experience. This webpage may seem to lack vital information like uniform and rules, that's because most of that information is internal on our intranet.​

Board of Directors

The BoD are the management of the entire organisation.

Executive Director: Steven Arnott | @Swiper The Fox
Personal Assistant: John Daymon | @John Daymon

Director: Hugh Jones | @MoronPipllyd
Personal Assistant: Vacant

Board of Directors Office

The Board of Directors Office home roles which we consider miscellaneous, they help out with the function and development of the organisation.

Graphical Artist: AyJay Harlem | @AyJay

Public Relations/Internal Comms:
Vacant
Personal Assistant:Vacant

Accountant: Jian Huan | @Pear

Emergency Planning Officer: Chris Duddles | @Chrissy

Foreign Relations: Vacant

Peter The Prophet Ambassador: Hung Chow | @ChewKokLong420
RødGrød med Fløde Ambassador:
Pending
Marcello Crime Family Ambassador: Arturo Marcello | @Venomine

Security Branch: Paralake Security

The Security Branch is a sub-company of Arnott Industries, called Paralake Security. Although they provide services externally, they still operative massively internally; providing security for the organisation.

Security Branch Manager: Ben Lockwood | @Ben Lockwood

Security Branch Supervisor: Tyrone Trevon | @Blicky
Security Branch Supervisor: Ben Walker | @Walker

Security Branch Employee: Aaron Doman | @MrAaron
Security Employee: Vacant
Security Employee: Vacant

Logistics Branch

The Logistics Branch is there to support the organisation and members. Employees of this branch offer transport, first-aid and the manufacturing of goods for internal supply. They also aim on constructing/upkeeping the headquarters when they're purchased.

Logistics Branch Manager: AyJay Harlem | @AyJay

Logistics Branch Supervisor: Vacant
Logistics Branch Supervisor: Vacant

Logistics Branch Employee: Lars Wolf | @Minilarro
Logistics Employee: Vacant
Logistics Employee: Vacant

General Branch

The General Branch caters for the new employees of the organisation, it allows them to gather an insight to the organisation and its branches. Employees of the General Branch do not have set tasks but they do play a massive part in aiding the organisation in wartime and defense.

General Branch Manager: Vacant

General Branch Supervisor: Vacant
General Branch Supervisor: Vacant

General Branch Employee: Michelle Bowman | @Riekelt
General Branch Employee: Jake Green | @Smudger
General Branch Employee: Zoey Lockstus | @Pusheen
General Branch Employee: Arron Cursed | @arron/faith
General Branch Employee: Danny Darler | @HolyShititsDannyD
General Branch Employee: Michael Boyle | @Sdac2
General Branch Employee: Lewis Doman | @MrLewis
General Branch Employee: Josef Manner | @Mannerwaffel
General Branch Employee: Jayne Deakins | @Mr Swagage
General Branch Employee: Vacant

ARNOTT INDUSTRIES - AFFILIATIONS:

AI inspires to be neutral with any given organisation as we feel connecting and involving ourselves with other organisations.

Click here to inquire about affiliation

ASSOCIATES:

NEUTRAL:

RIVAL:

ARNOTT INDUSTRIES - RECRUITMENT:

Recruitment cycle is currently:
OPEN

If you are accepted into the organisation, generally you will be brought into the General Branch while you are on your probation. After you're in the organisation, you will be able to apply to different branches internally.

Click here to apply.

--------------------------------------------------​

OOCly: Why hello there guys, so I thought I'd make another attempt at an organisation since the summer holidays are now on for me. All my other organisations have failed miserably (to some extent) due to solely passively role playing can get kinda boring. So this time I'm going to have to incorporate organised crime into the show which should hopefully spice some things up! I'm nowhere near finished so check back on this page at a later date.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD, I'D LIKE TO KEEP IT OPEN FOR QUESTIONS AND INTERNAL NEWS/INFORMATION. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Reaction score
f602ac0cff.png

Monday - 06/07/2015 - 21:29

Application Cycle Open:
Application cycle has been opened - please note that applications may take a couple of days to be answered due to job descriptions, rules and other guidelines have to be created preemptively. Good luck to all applicants!

Click here to apply

Reaction score
f602ac0cff.png

Tuesday - 07/07/2015 - 00:54

Affiliation Inquiry:
We have published a form on our page which allows other organisation owners to inquire about affiliation with us, whether that is associating, being neutral or even to the unnecessary lengths of rivalry. We hope to see organisations registering associating interest. In the future, we'd like to see us affiliating with other organisations by providing logistic and security services.

Have a good one!

Last edited:
Reaction score
f602ac0cff.png

Tuesday - 07/07/2015 - 13:31

Affiliations Update:

ASSOCIATES:

NEUTRAL:
After both organisations above have inquired about affiliation status we have gone through with both of their offers. This should be an amazing opportunity for both parties, hopefully we'll be in contact over the next couple of days.

Organisation Intranet:

Below is just an example of what's being created at the moment, which is why the startup for the organisation is taking quite some time as a lot of stuff has to be made preemptively to the official start up. Thank you to all applicants so far, I'll be getting in touch soon!
7e40cd9dd5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.