Arson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:
I wish to see a rule regarding Arson Specifically.

Your version of the rule:
5.X: Arson:
Players may only burn player owned items and props if they know for a fact that they belong to players who directly caused them large financial losses through criminal activity. Players committing arson should take extreme precautions to make sure property belonging to uninvolved players isn’t brunt; for example, piling fuel cans onto a fire at bazaar will result in neighbouring properties being burnt. Players may not place fuel cans or other explosive items into fires in public areas for no good reason.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

Currently the rules regarding arson are 2.5 and 3,4, but certain situations which violate these rules aren’t clear violations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
it's really very hard to discern what props belong to who. I frequently setup areas where @Sdac2 and others are placing props in-and-amongst my props. My general rule is to only use flammable items on ground where fire will not spread, such as outside on roads. Throwing petrol onto lit fires is already considered under rule 2.5

Reaction score
couldnt this be loopholed by having your freind {who wasnt involved} place props inside your shop meaning the shop cant be burnt then

Reaction score
does it have to be a financial loss, or is it allowed if they murdered your friend or something

Reaction score

An example of Arson will be added to rule 2.5 as this suggestion already falls under rule 2.5

- When enacting revenge on a player through the use of explosives or incendiaries, users must take precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.