[Suggestion] Rule regarding building fires

Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: I wish a would would be added regarding building fires.
Your version of the rule:
rule x.xx said:
Building Fires
During a fire, players are expected to leave the building, or to stay a reasonable distance away from a fire, in a way that a fire is unable to harm the player. Fumes from a fire should also be taken into consideration. Meaning, that for example an apartment building is on fire, the entire appartment should be evacuated, and instructions from police should be followed
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
There needs to be a specific rule for this because ph players lack the chromosomes to understand. 'nuff said.
rp is dying

Reaction score
There is already a law in place that allows the Police to deny anybody access to private and public properties, for situations such as the building fire in the video above.

I think this would be more of a breach of rule 3.4 if they plain simply refuse to leave, as they are endangering their lives. A new rule would clarify this, but I think it'd be a bit excessive.

Reaction score
From the title I thought you want to prohibit people from starting and growing fires i am actually stupid what am I thinking
I wouldnt leave my drugs inside, I'd rather suffer 2nd degree burns thank you.

What if someone starts fire in the apartment below with a stove and youre required to leave the WHOLE bulding and leave your drugs unprotected??

Reaction score

Except that you can't according to the rules, you must do anything in your power to avoid physical harm and/or death according to rule 3.4

You are to act as if your current life is the only one you get, you can always plant more drugs afterwards.

Reaction score
From the title I thought you want to prohibit people from starting and growing fires i am actually stupid what am I thinking

What if someone starts fire in the apartment below with a stove and youre required to leave the WHOLE bulding and leave your drugs unprotected??

This sums up why PH players are so retarded.

Reaction score
There is already a law in place that allows the Police to deny anybody access to private and public properties, for situations such as the building fire in the video above.

I think this would be more of a breach of rule 3.4 if they plain simply refuse to leave, as they are endangering their lives. A new rule would clarify this, but I think it'd be a bit excessive.
Yeah, but clearly nobody cares about the laws as you saw in the video. ofcourse it falls under 3.4 but like many rules, you could fit everything under common sense and 2.1, but having a specific rule for it just makes it more clear
[DOUBLEPOST=1518965904,1518965856][/DOUBLEPOST]

You lock your door, and leave the building. Nobody will raid a building with cops all around it...

Reaction score
You lock your door, and leave the building. Nobody will raid a building with cops all around it...

But lets not forget that most times firefighters use the fires to open as much doors as possible meaning that your drugs would be confiscated by the PLPD...

Reaction score
But lets not forget that most times firefighters use the fires to open as much doors as possible meaning that your drugs would be confiscated by the PLPD...

If they don't open the doors to extinguish the fires, your drugs will be burnt to a crisp. So which is it? Burned cocaine or an apartment without fire?

Reaction score
This will happen no matter what, since all doors will be opened during a fire where a fire is. and if you're still inside you're already breaking 3.4. If your appt has no fire, you have nothing to worry about

Deleted member 4084

...instructions from police should be followed...
I believe it should be reworded to firefighters and police. In addition to this, if people are advised to stay inside their building since it is much safer (which is can sometimes be if there is a fire on the walkway/stairs) they should do so, sometimes they are unable to leave their apartment. The amount of fires I've responded to over the last two weeks are quite a lot and when you have people running into buildings without taking account of smoke inhalation and temperature it's quite unbelievable. They run into the buildings where there is a fire.

Reaction score

No, you'd be suffering third degree burns and smoke inhalation. A long trip to the hospital and actually life threatening. To suffer scarring burns and possible death just so you can keep your 4 garden pots of drugs is stupid, full-stop.