Atomic's Crafting Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
banner org.jpg
-

What are we as an Organization?

This organisation is all about crafting, since the late 1900’s, my Grand Father has been making a living selling crafted Military-grade Weapons. And since the organisation ’s founding, we’ve been keeping the tradition alive. By continuing crafting and selling Military-grade weapons.

History:

This organisation was founded in the late 1900’s by my Grand Father: Johnson Fielding. Once he retired around 1970, He handed down the organisation to my step-father Oliver Cheng, which he built up and established this organisation in the city of Paralake. Earlier this year, Oliver sadly passed away and I inherited the organisation and I have been continuing the tradition.

Members:

Our members are assigned to a rank which best resembles their firearms levels. (e.g.: If a member is Firearms level 50, they would be assigned to rank Amateur crafter.

Leaders: Dylan Fielding, Jack Morman

Elite Crafter (Firearms level 125<):

Expert Crafter (Firearms level 100<):

Pro Crafter (Firearms level 80<):

Amateur Crafter (Firearms level 60<):

Crafter (Firearms level 40<):

Noobie Crafter (Firearms level 20<):

Extra Information:

While we currently do not have plans to get involved with other organisations’ business, we are happy to craft any specified items an organisation and its members requires as long as they provide the materials for us to use to craft the specified items.

Where to apply:

If you would like to apply for this organisation please click here.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Atomic’s Crafting Industries.
We are now happy to announce that we are associated with Black love the owner is @Mr. James. We shall craft for all of their members as long as they provide the materials for what they would like.
We are still open to any other organizations that want us to be there crafting team just leave a request on this post and i will get back as soon as i can.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1475089156,1473196561][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1482162267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Atomic's Crafting Industries
I am happy to say that I am re-opening Atomic's Crafting Industries. Applications are now open and feel free to apply. If you would like to make an alliance please reply to this thread with your organisation name and phone number so I can contact you if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.