Server Suggestion AUDI RS4 RRV

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: AUDI RS4 RRV
Suggestion Description: Buff/change the SP (Senior paramedic) RRV (Rapid response vehicle) to more suit its role as a RRV. currently the vehicle has a top speed of barely 80 MPH, this doesnt suit its role as an RRV. i suggest changing the vehicle to another vehicle with a higher speed or just buffing the current in-game RS4 to go slightly faster.

Why should this be added?:
The whole idea behind a "RRV" is to get to a call fast for the most critical incidents. such as in perp. the lower end of pulse's tend to just die because nobody can get there fast enough. this would help with that and allow for quicker response times & more surviving people from incidents, however i can see it wouldn't 100% eliminate deaths from bleed outs.

What negatives could this have?:
Trolls abusing it? however at the SP rank i would imagine they are well informed on rules etc.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Injured unconsius players will have higher survival rates to allow for more RP to continue in that life. more likely the pulse range from Weak(2m) / Very Weak(1m) and would improve the realism of a RRV actually responding quick

Useful Images:

Reaction score
Before adding new cars, I personally think the car mechanics themselves should be worked on.

Possibly decreasing the input delay or allowing for more internal customization / ways to upgrade.

Reaction score
Before adding new cars, I personally think the car mechanics themselves should be worked on.

Possibly decreasing the input delay or allowing for more internal customization / ways to upgrade.
Not necessarily a new car. just a buff / change to the current one. however i do see where you are coming from