Server Suggestion Automatic gun fire mode

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Automatic gun fire mode
Suggestion Description: It would be nice if in settings there would be for each gun to have a option to automatically be semi or automatic when pulling it out.

Why should this be added?:
- Because there would be many occusasion where players don't expect guns to be on semi etc. such as in gun game or buying guns and using it on urget and realizing after it was on semi.

What negatives could this have?:
- Developers time.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Differnet outcomes in interactions if it's set to your preferance and expected gunfire mode.

Reaction score
Personally I would like this implementation of the fire mode change more then the other suggestion, as it gives players a choice in choosing if you want the default to be semi or automatic based on your preferences.

Reaction score
I've rarely had this issue but I don't see any harm in it as long as my gun doesn't click every time I get it out of my trunk, I can see that getting quite annoying. A different preference for different weapon types would also be interesting as I wouldn't like my G3A3 set to auto and pissing 10k of sniper ammo up a wall by accident lol.