Automatically freeze dropped props

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Automatically freeze dropped props for non- premium players, and maybe also allow them to unfreeze their props by pressing the R button?

Why should this be added? (pros): Non-VIP players are now also able to build bases in a way, or build proper RP houses without their props being unfrozen 24/7
Server would also be more new-player friendly, because they now have some sort of way to freeze their props, rather than having to ask for staff,

What negatives could this have? (cons): Premium could be bought less, however I do not think that this small feature would change people's opinion on buying premium

*Other additions: Thanks to @flux for allowing me to steal his idea (he didn't)

Reaction score
This isn’t minecraft my dude, This will lead to multiple issues solely to fix one issue that isn’t that much of an issue to begin with.

Reaction score
I have no idea lmao, but its not just for new players
What I tried to say, is that getting premium is normally not too hard to do, and like Benji said this will cause more issues than it would fix.

Reaction score
Any new player gets X amount of days of free premium, after that they usually get their first VIP pretty soon. It is literally for lazy players who do not want to pay for vip, you grow for 2 hours and got the money back. This is unneccesary and will create more bad situations like sweaters dropping props on the floor (or experienced players). or the amount of extra reports of sweaters how do I unfreeze a prop.

This is not needed at all and doesn't get much benefit, stop being lazy and just buy VIP with your 2 hours of growing during it, if VIP would be any bit expensive absolutely but VIP has been low AF forever.

TL: DR just get VIP, physgun does the job, not needed at all, only create more bad situations with frozen props

Reaction score
Any new player gets X amount of days of free premium, after that they usually get their first VIP pretty soon. It is literally for lazy players who do not want to pay for vip, you grow for 2 hours and got the money back. This is unneccesary and will create more bad situations like sweaters dropping props on the floor (or experienced players). or the amount of extra reports of sweaters how do I unfreeze a prop.

This is not needed at all and doesn't get much benefit, stop being lazy and just buy VIP with your 2 hours of growing during it, if VIP would be any bit expensive absolutely but VIP has been low AF forever.

TL: DR just get VIP, physgun does the job, not needed at all, only create more bad situations with frozen props
This is what I was trying to say. I fully agree with this.

Reaction score

I agree with you @blobvis 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.