Adding alternative / Removing physgun from premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea:
Adding the physgun to non premium as well or introducing an alternative to freeze props.

Description:
Adding the physgun to all players. The server is already declining in the playerbase week by week, might as well allow anyone that joins to use the physgun.
Or introduce an alternative which allows non premium users to even set up a base. Because having unfrozen props is not good for FPS nor for anyone.

It was one of the weirdest things for me when I first joined.

Pros:
New players get the ability to do things and not buy premium
Premium is no longer mandatory, but rather an upgrade
Newer players getting an equal chance as Premium players, turning PERP into free to play and not pay to win.

Cons:
Perhaps a smaller percentage of people buying premium, but the other additions it offers are still needed many times for regular players.

Reaction score
  • Staff
This was always a problem for me and also some other people. It's not that it might bring less money, it might bring more. Gives newer players a chance to try the server. They get the option to upgrade or continue earning money slower or be restricted.

It will give them an option to make a base easier.

Reaction score
the main benefit to having premium is increased planters and a wider variety of cars, not to mention carry weight, fishing rod limit, police cars etc, i think having a phys gun should just be an essential basic for all players.

Sam

Reaction score
Denied
For now at least.

We have decided todo other changes to give new players the full perpheads experience without having to buy premium.

We will in the future look at adding more premium features as we have removed some during the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.