Back again

Reaction score
Some of you may not know who i am and i cant judge you for not knowing. I’m a very shy player, i’m struggling to keep convos with others. I was a player who was on the server almost everyday, with friends and well known people. After a massive drama with my last Org people started leaving and abandoning this game forever, whilst me, someone who still had fire for this game wanted to play.. but it wasnt that easy when everyone of your in game friends left for another server/game. I played seriously for 1 or 2 years ago.. everything is different now and that is What i like. As of June 17th around midnight i wanted to hop in, play som courier (Because i saw it had some updates). Played around for abit, then i found a group of people, amazing people who didn’t leave me out in the dark.

Been awhile since i last played Perp, and i’m Actually glad that i came back! (I really came back Because i wanted to try out the courier job as mentioned) but found amazing people instead, and that really helped me to find the «fire» i once had for this game. I will definitely play more and try to be more active on the forums, really appreciate those players i were in contact with this night, helped me to become somewhat addicted again :D (to the game, not drugs)

-DonMarty.