Not going to play PERP again.

Reaction score
It’s come to the time where I’ve just not played on my PC and it’s just sitting there catching dust, I dont want to turn it on after work as I’m so tired and I don’t even want to play PERP as it’s not as fun and relaxed as it used to be.

Honestly I know the server says serious roleplay but if you haven’t realised these serious rules being enforced now should have been enforced years ago as all the serious players have left and there’s no point now as Gmod is just an outdated game and slowly everyone is just not playing it as often anymore unless you’re 10-14.

Honestly last three weeks you may have seen my activity drop to only coming on a Friday and even then you can see the bullshit I have to put up with and comment on, I have came to the conclusion that I’m just going to not play on my PC anymore for the whole reason it’s so fucking boring and I’d rather spend time with people who are genuine and are actually soemone I can speak to face to face.

I have a job and don’t have time to virtually play with children who just get salty online.

Accept the AR if you want as it has no effect to me as I don’t play anyway.

The community in the last few months has become rather boring, not the game mode but the community members itself, you’re so limited on what you’re allowed to do where I don’t even know if I’m allowed to run in the city.

Shit things which have been created by salty community members will be listed below:

• Can’t kill medics after them witnessing you shoot cops! logic
  • Can’t move side to side to preserve your life.
If I wanted to be in a domestic abuse relationship I wouldn’t be on here, I don’t want to be punished for something which I do to prevent me breaking rules further.

Either way, I’m not saying the servers shit it’s just over populated at the moment with meme kids and people who honestly create pure salt within the community.

I’d like to thank the following:
@MrLewis @Moon The Goon
@ All the users who signed the metagaming teamspeak and discord contract.

The people who need to calm there shit as there making the server limited on its possibilities to have fun:

@ShadowJoey
@Itzryzo
@Sonzy

Reaction score
Even though we've not been on good terms the past year or so, you were a great mate in PERP and without you and @MrLewis I probably wouldn't be in the community. Haven't met eye to eye recently but I will miss you. Have a good one.

Reaction score
Either way, I’m not saying the servers shit it’s just over populated at the moment with meme kids and people who honestly create pure salt within the community.

BIG UPS ME

either way ill miss you xoxoxoxo

Reaction score
@ All the users who signed the metagaming teamspeak and discord contract

I remember this contract

But goodbye Aaron, will never forget the time you said state your name cuz and brutally executed me

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree 2.5 is a faggot rule that should be reworked. Before u could kill someone who tried to act tough now its fucking gay

Reaction score
Sounds like salt to me
tenor.gif

P.S I'm joking

Reaction score
sorry but i've resigned from the anti fun committee because perp is boring, take me down from the list or i'm making another ar

honestly you'll be back real soon because i don't think the builders lifestyle is very fun and i don't see you doing much else other than perp, and i just read a bit of your post saying how it's overpopulated when you were one of the people crying that it's dying and no ones playing it(?). Guess it's another one of your "jokes", seeya when ur unbanned after realising you have nothing else to do in a few weeks!

Reaction score
can i have admin on your rust server before it gets taken down at the end of the month?

I always loved you, and i agree about some points you have made :(
bye babe (ill add u on snap, u can hmu)

Reaction score
honestly you'll be back real soon because i don't think the builders lifestyle is very fun and i don't see you doing much else other than perp.

Number one, I’m not even a builder so that’s really funny! Also I don’t see how working isn’t fun? Clearly you don’t want to work to benefit claiming scum.

@Sonzy
[DOUBLEPOST=1508432501,1508431689][/DOUBLEPOST]
Number one, I’m not even a builder so that’s really funny! Also I don’t see how working isn’t fun? Clearly you don’t want to work to benefit claiming scum.

@Sonzy

Bring it to sonzys profile as in mobile