Back, Back Again.

Reaction score

Hello everyone my name is Robbin’ The Hood, I was an active player on PERPHEADS I think about a year ago now. A lot has changed in my life over the course of the year and now I am ready with a much more powerful PC and a broader mind set. I have currently 2 weeks in game time. I will be on teamspeak very very often. I am mostly a passive roleplayer or a police officer.

For everyone that I have met before I’d love to talk again. If I haven’t met you before please feel free to talk to me anytime. This is by the far the most amazing and dedicated community I have ever been a part of, and I have always wanted to make a comeback as soon I could afford a new PC.

The only major issue I have this point in time is that I am currently enrolled in a University in California. Which will be difficult to hang out with all of you in Europe besides on weekends of course. It is really good to be back and I look forward to seeing you all in Teamspeak / In game.

You may remember me as any of the following : Gustavo Ortega, Earl Hickey, Keenan Deecombe. I am now roleplaying as Scott Mayfair.

@Prepper @MrAaron @idomz @GraveDinosaur @Shaun

Reaction score
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES,

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO JOIN BACK AGES AGO! WELCOME BACK MR. ORTEGA