Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The way a player carries his stuff is just awfull there should be some sort of maybe backback that you can purchase and use itas extra place on your self so you can put up to 5-10 pistoles at ones and stuff like that maybe each item you put in the backpack makes it havier and its harder for you to run that could be awesome.

amr

Reaction score
Use this please
Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
-
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Optional:

Reaction score
+Support (If it was in the proper layout)

I hate it when I shoot people and cant pick up their guns because I already have one equipped.

Reaction score
There's spawnable chest for this reason. It's also not needed as there are cars which you can carry guns in. -support

Also use the template found here

Ayjay

Reaction score
First off, this isn't following the template as previously stated by Smudger.
Secondly, this has been suggested before (utilize the 'search' function')

My personal opinion on this, is I'd like to see it - It's something that could be carried about and dropped where ever you want it just like a storage chest.

You could even be made to put drugs inside this bag before giving it to the drug dealer to add a little more of a roleplay factor to dealing drugs.

However, let's be honest - Is it completley needed? Our inventories are unrealistic right now, however this won't change anything - Unless a complete overhaul of the inventory system was done it wouldn't really change much just add a backpack which is easy to transport around and drop about which is exactly what the storage chest does.

We might aswell change the model of the storage chest into a backpack which fits onto your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.