Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: oremar
Your Roleplay Name: Tano Oremar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: It's 2 days until my account is opened and I'm going to ask you a favor. I really apologize to all of you for all the mistakes I've made and request to be unbanned, I hope you can help me, thank you.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's 2 days until my account is opened and I'm going to ask you a favor. I really apologize to all of you for all the mistakes I've made and request to be unbanned, I hope you can help me, thank you for everything Im just waiting for you and again sorry about all i like your team and server thank you very much for all

Additional Information: It's 2 days until my account is opened and I'm going to ask you a favor. I really apologize to all of you for all the mistakes I've made and request to be unbanned, I hope you can help me, thank you.

Reaction score
For this apology to be taken seriously you should own up for your actions not just copy paste in some generic apology. This your full ban reason: 1.6, 5.1- User mugged someone at bank and kept arguing and lying about it in the sit. - Banned for Enforcer SNUSMUS // Extended for continuous ban evasion. Also while 3izu issued the punishment you should be apologizing to SNUSMUS as she is the one who banned you.

Reaction score
I said that I apologize to everyone, including SNUSMUS, and everyone can make mistakes, the important thing is to learn from these mistakes.

Reaction score
I said that I apologize to everyone, including SNUSMUS, and everyone can make mistakes, the important thing is to learn from these mistakes.
Do you admit to lying about the ban evasion and that it was in fact you?