Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: oremar
Your Roleplay Name: Tano Oremar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hi you know for what i get ban yesterday and we play on my account with my brother my account get banned for the wrong mug in bank and i didnt knew this rule and than my brother go login with his account and he get the ban its for what please i and my brother very like this server please help us thank you very much.

Why should this appeal be considered?: https://bans.perpheads.com/player/76561198275541350 Pls help me pls dude i very like this server im so sorry about all pls i didnt knew rule because im new but i now know rules pls open my ban im waiting for you please im so sorry for all 3izu and SamSN

Additional Information: Hi you know for what i get ban yesterday and we play on my account with my brother my account get banned for the wrong mug in bank and i didnt knew this rule and than my brother go login with his account and he get the ban its for what please i and my brother very like this server please help us thank you very much.

Reaction score
Hey, you were told to not make another apology and I advised you to make a dispute for the 'apparent' false ban about your brother. I'd suggest taking your time to write up a proper dispute regarding your brother's ban and to provide proof of it being your brother's acount aswell so it can be looked into.

Making a lot of apologies begging to get unbanned is making your situation a whole lot worse than it could be.

Reaction score
Okay but how can i make the alt account objection i dont know where is the menu of alt account objection and than i can prove it

Reaction score
Okay but how can i make the alt account objection i dont know where is the menu of alt account objection and than i can prove it
Its a punishment appeal just like this one but you select dispute instead of apology,

An apology is you apologizing for the occurance.

A dispute is you disagreeing with the ban due to legitimacy where you'll have to prove that the ban was indeed false (so you'll have to prove its actually not your account and that is was actually your brother logging onto it)

One possible way would be to get both of you in a call explaining the situation again in a proper manner, or perhaps a different way (if the deciding staff members) would rather have it done in some other way.

Reaction score

You have already been told to stop making apologies and yet you continue. I have banned you from posting until your ban expires on the server as you were told this would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.