Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dylan
Your Roleplay Name: Dylan Cane
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419342183

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.4, 3.22, 4.1 - Drove on the wrong side of the highway multiple times. The user also ran someone over without any justifiable reason, when asked about this the user was being dishonest. In another situation as a road crew, they drove on the wrong side of the highway causing a collision with an officer who then gun pointed them, the user then disregarded this and drove away only to collide with another vehicle. Extended by KeiwaM: 1.1, 1.5 Disrespectful behavior in Discord regarding the ban and furthermore decided to publically share the name of a staff member.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Staff,

I am writing to appeal my permanent ban from the server. I deeply regret my actions, which caused significant disruptions and frustrations to the other players and staff members on the server. I would like to express my sincerest apologies for my behavior, and request that my ban be lifted so that I may once again play on the server.

During my time on the server, I made several mistakes that I acknowledge were completely unacceptable. I drove on the wrong side of the highway multiple times, ran someone over without any justifiable reason, and was dishonest when confronted about it. As a member of the road crew, I should have been more mindful of my driving and caused a collision with an officer, which led to an unnecessary confrontation. I fully understand the gravity of my actions and take full responsibility for them.

Furthermore, I also realize that my behavior in Discord regarding the ban was disrespectful. I should not have publicized the name of a staff member, and I deeply regret this behavior, which was completely unacceptable and reflects poorly on my character.

I understand that my actions were not only disrespectful but also disrupted the game and affected the experience of other players on the server. I would like to take full responsibility for my actions and promise to work towards rectifying my mistakes. I am committed to being a respectful and responsible player on the server and will make every effort to learn from my mistakes and ensure that they are not repeated in the future.

I want to express my sincerest apologies to the staff members and players who were negatively affected by my behavior. I assure you that I am committed to being a better person overall on the server. I respectfully request that you consider lifting my ban and allow me to play on the server once again.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Dylan

Additional Information: I would like to bring to your attention that I have been subject to a previous ban since February of last year. Additionally, it is noteworthy to mention that the staff member in question had his name linked to his profile on Discord, and I did not attempt to retrieve any of their personal information, such as their IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back