Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: frostedflakes
Your Roleplay Name: getrude smokes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235576355

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 was spectating a shootout, whilst in shootout decided to pick up a weapon which resulted in death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am deeply sorry for my stupid ignorant actions whilst playing the server. I truly regret my dumb decision I have realised the awful and ruining impacts I made ignorantly. I am sincerely sorry for ruining the experience of other players and staff. I realise that my actions was dumb and ruined the roleplay experience by breaking rule 3.4 by picking up a gun in a shootout, It wont happen again. Thank you for taking the time to read my apology.

Reaction score

Hi,

Your apology was denied, as a result of your repeated history of breaking this rule. You were just unbanned and in the admin sit, you told me something along the lines of not being able to remember the rule despite having a history of breaking this rule.

Another reason is the fact you're not learning your lesson, this is given from your disputes showing you haven't learnt anything.

I really do not believe you will not break this rule again and haven't learned from this ban, you just made the apology for the sake of just getting unbanned without any effort made.

Not even 1 week has passed from your ban. I suggest you wait out longer and put some effort into making a better ban apology that goes into detail. For example; Why this won't happen again?.

Regardless of me matching your previous ban, given your record and attitude in the admin sit, you showed me you did not learn and that's why you received a 2-month ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.