Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: frostedflakes
Your Roleplay Name: getrude smokes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235576355

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 was spectating a shootout, whilst in shootout decided to pick up a weapon which resulted in death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: 2 months is retarded for 3.4 when I barely did anything wrong I already explained to 3izu that I was dropping the gut I was picking up and he agreed on that so I don't think I should be banned when I thought the people shooting had died and I even still dropped the gun I was picking up not realising the shooter would fully take his focus off of the guy shooting him and shoot me immediately which then resulted in his death. I realise I broke the 3.4 rule but I had no time to make any decisions as the shooting started with me in the middle of it.

Additional Information: I don't understand why you cant dispute a bans length, it doesn't make sense.

A1L

Reaction score
you make a staff complaint if you disagree with the ban length, as you did break the rules, you will need to make a staff complaint

A1L

Reaction score
are you just going to ignore the dispute

You said you agree you broke rule 3.4, nor have you provided any evidence for this dispute.

edit: Actually, there was evidence provided by the banning admin, you did indeed break 3.4 and you were not involved in the shootout and should've left, you were seen trying to pickup the firearm outside Office bit

Rule 3.4 example:

"Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not."
when I thought the people shooting had died and I even still dropped the gun I was picking up not realising the shooter would fully take his focus off of the guy shooting him and shoot me immediately which then resulted in his death.

You should've left regardless, you had no involvement and shouldn't be minge grabbing the firearms as there was still cops there if the people shooting had died. Makes no difference.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Refer to A1Ls reply and please try understanding that you cannot dispute lengths.

Make a staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.