Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: 3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: ⛟Steffan Rolex Jensen⛟
Your Roleplay Name: Kai Dickens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527890210

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I raided someone 2 times within an hour / 5.3 - User participated in raiding the same property twice within a 60 minute time period // banned for enforcer Bean Can

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i 'am very sorry for my actions so let me tell you a little more about it so what happened was that me and my friend did go raid number 4 got in the apartment and died and 45 mins after we raided so we did see guns in the apartment and then we did go raid them and again and i thought we raided number 3 before so i thought no problem lets do it and then it resulted in a ban i am so sorry i really can't explain it it will never happen again

Additional Information: Sorry for what i did i was having so much fun i didn't realize i raided them twice bc i thought it was number 3 and surely it has been an hour or so i thought have a good day it will never happen again

Reaction score

i thought it was number 3
I honestly don't believe you that you thought it was 3...

and surely it has been an hour or so
You were banned because you didn't wait an hour. You will have to just wait out your ban, you were rather apathetic when I spoke to you in game and the tone of your apology reflects you haven't learned anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.