Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Jordz
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby Abudhabi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User returned to a shootout as a police officer he had just died at before, resulting in his death again. Ignored staff report - Banned for Enforcer Auston

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was having a good time RPing as a cop against a gang that was stealing cars. I soon found out they were meta gaming. Their movements and sheer timing had no reasonable explanation. I had one in cuffs and a group of cars show up to their assistance, another time one stopped lock picking and ran away before I turned a corner when I heard them breaking a lock and ran opposite ways to the way I went without their friend using a phone etc. This was all in the last hour before the server reset. It's all there. Finally I followed a stolen vehicle to their hide out. I ran in and gun pointed the driver. He exited the car while I gun pointed him, told him to put his hands up, then he pulled out a gun and killed me. He never took cover behind anything and never broke line of site. So whatever clan this is, is breaking all kinds of rules and me, being REASONABLY upset, I engaged with them again. Now I'm the one who ends up getting banned. This is just toxic to the fullest definition. They ruined my RP experience and my Christmas evening. I was just trying to have fun playing and got upset when they broke all kinds of rules. Yes, I acted irrational by going back minutes after I was wrongfully killed, I'm sorry. Initially, before I died, it would have been a great RP experience but they decided to break the rules which started this whole thing. It's not fair that they can be so dmaning and I be the one paying for the catalyst they are responsible for.

I'm a chill player just trying to have fun and will let things slide; but dare I do anything wrong I get banned because they are so well versed on reporting and painting a picture of themselves as holy. I'm not the type of person to ever make ban requests, we're all just trying to have fun. What's NOT fun is when a group of people break a ludicrous amount of rules and the one trying to have fun ends up getting banned for two days. All I ask is do what's right and lift my ban. I don't even want disciplinary action of the players involved. I just want to play and be apart of the community.

Additional Information: There's nothing more toxic than players breaking rules and trolling by getting their victim banned. It's disgusting, especially on Christmas.

Reaction score
I did not ignored the staff report, I responded.

Reaction score

I am the staff member that banned you, just because you think someone else may be breaking the rules doesn't mean you get to as well, If you think someone is breaking the rules feel free to post an AR or make an F6.

@3izu

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.