Ban Apology (3izu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Lunarzzz_ Or Xuria_ (display)
Your Roleplay Name: Peter Lee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76561199546006486

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Not Cooperating with an Admin/lying, Killing with no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: we weren't sober at all due to NYE and we regret our actions because we were planning on actually trying to play more realistically. We shouldn't have made such a big issue over such a small thing, so we deeply regret our actions and would like to join back as soon as possible. We also didn't know using third party communication was so frowned upon in the server so when we do return we'll only use server voice chat. The player i killed also threatened to shoot me and began to pull out a gun when i shot him.

Additional Information: If we're interviewed again we'll fully co operate

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
The demo is uploaded, When i shot the guy in-between fredy's and sub storage, he threatened to kill me and started to pull out a gun. Me and Claurice Clarence were also in a discord call at the time because we believed it was okay to do so

Reaction score

Once again, it appears that you were dishonest. The person you killed did not even speak to you, nor have you ever approached him. They were fighting with other people that you had no involvement in, you decided to involve yourself which led to you getting killed.

As a new player with a clean record, a warning would have been the only punishment. However, due to your and your friend's act, as well as the lack of cooperation during the admin sit, you escalated it from only a warning to a 1-month ban.

Please be honest in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.