Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Jason Salvini
Your Roleplay Name: Travis Bickler
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521809167

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed officers over a minor charge. After the user killed the cops user stuck around the bazaar instead of leaving the crime scene.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i want to start by saying that i am sorry for wasting the time of 1st 3izu and 2nd the three police officers i killed. i will be honest with you guys by saying that i didnt really pay attention to the rules before this ban and only knew a couple a things because people told me. after this ban i went to go read the rules and already knew where i had been wrong. i hadnt left because of 3.4 and i had no idea i couldnt kill police officers that were gunpointing me if it was a minor crime. i apologize deeply for this as in my head i had thought that since if normal people and not cops were gunpointing me i could kill them simply because they were threating my life. i had thought the same of police officers but i realized my wrongdoing as police officers cant kill you unless you threaten them. i realize what i have done is very wrong of me and i was under the thought i could kill them since they were gunpointing me. i really am sorry for the actions i have caused since they were bad actions and not a good way to react in the situation. i was confused but after actually taking my time to read the rules instead of just skipping them i understand how i was in the wrong. although the cops were just yelling hands up without telling me what i was being arrested for i still feel i couldve just asked and am wrong for not asking. i also want to apologize for my earlier 2 week ban as i also acted wrong in killing that police officer because he nightsticked me to the point where it made me bleed. i also thought since he hurt me i could kill him but i was wrong and realize it now after reading. im also sorry i didnt leave the area after i had killed them as i was acting very arrogant at the time and didnt realize by staying there i was putting myself at risk. i am sorry about my actions that i have done and the time i have wasted of the admins and of the officers that i had killed. i get my record shows that i am very poor in following these 2 rules but most of those bans from then were from when i was starting out, now that dosent excuse my actions but from then i have been more careful in the things i do and i have tried to do my best but failed but i will try to be better, i want to improve on my actions instead of just letting it sit there. with the thorough read of the rules. i dont want to or plan on repeating what i have done as i dont want to ruin the fun of other players for my own self. the next time i kill someone i will leave and if i get gunpointed by cops again i wont outright shoot them anymore and ask why they are doing so. when i come back unban accepted or not i will be sure to show the ways i have changed by acting/ being diffrent in situations and in areas like this and other areas. i also would like to say that i was very cooperative in the sit and didnt once try to lie because i was willing to take punishment if it was required. it has been a long time now and i have reflected on the bad things i have done and wont do again. i will start commiting to the rules upon my return and will be better. i will also be sure to be more careful in situations. im not asking for a full unban as i feel i do deserve punishment for my wrongdoing but all i ask is for something less of 3 weeks as by feburary i wont have as much time as i do now and i want to spend that time doing something i enjoy. i hope you guys can see why i thought i was right but was wrong because of my lack of information. all i ask is for a lower ban please i still deserve punishment but a lower ban would be better as i feel i have improved on the rules since this situation. i am sorry and am regret that i acted the way i did in the situation. sorry for the disturbance

Additional Information: i hope all of you have a good day and night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.