Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: IlyanBro
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4, 5.5 Killed A Player outside bank that i thought he killed someone else cause he was standing on his body and 3.4 i run into bank shootout as civilan to help the robers with resulted my death by cops

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,IF I was honest it was weird to see my apology getting declined cause i actually worked on it, Anyways, At the past 3 months i have got banned 4 times for 3.4 , And in every apology i said i have learned my lesson and i wont repeat it and stuff like that,Which Unfourtally i have lied about,But am here to make things diffrent, And not getting bannned from today! , I Have gotten banned this times cause i never considred how important that rule and now after my long ban and i hope it will be my last one i trully understand it and have to read it alot alot more, I Can confirm for you that this will be my last ban for 3.4 as i take my time in this 2 weeks to read it and all the situations of it , you could also test me an admin sit if you arent sure , As i said last time for me killing the player i had alots of cocaine and when i went to back of parking lot i did not find it, maybe cause there was a bank robbery and i went ot parking lot i found 1 girl standing infront of a dead girl and it was risky for me to try approch her and talk and not getting gunpointed i decided to shoot her, I Know am the wrong in here i should have even gunpointed her and ask her what happend and not instantly kill her, After all this 3.4 2.5 5.5 I Understand am wrong for them all, Thanks for reading my apology

Status
Not open for further replies.