Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @3izu
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Ary
Your Roleplay Name: Ary Lex
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42697034

Why were you punished?: Not valuing Life

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand completely why the ban was given and the reasoning behind it.
I wanted to apologize for my outburst of emotion. I was in a state of carelessness, frustration, anger, all the bad emotions.

Why I was frustrated doesn't matter as much. What I think matters is my impact on the server and its experience.
I do mistakes, just like all of us do. I just ask for a more fair punishment.

3izu brought up my amount of warnings as a reason. The only one relating to GP was right before i was banned for three days on Mar 16 which is at least 100 gameplay hours ago.

Please consider gameplay hours and not only in "days" or "months". Because i play 5x as much as the average player probably.
I have around 400 hours and 8 warnings of which 5 are because of red light.
Makes around 1 warning every 50 hours. That's more than a workweek per warning.

I will take my time on the intersection, i need to train myself like a dog, no joke its hard to NOT go over red.
And I will try to keep my outbursts of emotions at bay, but playing 12h a day and when unfair things happen when you are tired, you don't make the most rational decisions.

No one lost anything, there was no victim here but sad me. I haven't raided once in almost 400 hours. I try to be a good boy, but s**t happens.
Please consider my apology by looking at my track record proportionally to my hours not to when i joined less than a month ago.
Sadly my good deeds aren't tracked anywhere.

I believe I deserve punishment as I didn't value my life, yet can say that I roleplayed on feeling suicidal cause that's true. I was so frustrated with what happened that i was really careless, even about my life.
I did it knowing the rules so that's even worse from some perspective.
I apologize and kindly ask for a reduction in my ban time.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Last edited:

Ary

Reaction score
Good evening!

I think I contemplated enough on the matter and decided to re-read all the rules again.
I appreciate the work you all do trying to keep the server coherent. I will try my best not to intervene anymore.

So i stand here humbly and ask again for a reduction of my sentence as I would love to play on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.