Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @kerzify
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month
Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Yann Zui
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229
Why were you punished?: 1.4 - Causing Problems
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello @kerzify , 2 weeks ago i rougly decided to jump into a conversation that is none of my business and talked very rude and mean stuff towards you. My behaviour was inappropriate and i have shouldnt have done it in the first place. I was told off by A1L after making staff complaint and yet i kept putting my nose in places where am not supposed to. Am really sorry this wont be done again in the future and i really hope we can be friends ingame instead of being toxic towards each other and just shake our hands and forget what happened 2 weeks ago. I really hope that you can consider this in your matter but know from me this will not happen again as i know what will happen to my carrier. Again sorry and thanks for the time youve spent to read this apology (it will be never done in the future aswell ( I know any further toxicity comments towards anyone will be in longer punishment and of course with my record i should know better but am an idiot and i still do stupid stuff that I shouldn’t have done…) IT WILL BE NEVER DONE AGAIN?
Have a great dayyy!!
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @kerzify
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month
Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Yann Zui
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229
Why were you punished?: 1.4 - Causing Problems
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello @kerzify , 2 weeks ago i rougly decided to jump into a conversation that is none of my business and talked very rude and mean stuff towards you. My behaviour was inappropriate and i have shouldnt have done it in the first place. I was told off by A1L after making staff complaint and yet i kept putting my nose in places where am not supposed to. Am really sorry this wont be done again in the future and i really hope we can be friends ingame instead of being toxic towards each other and just shake our hands and forget what happened 2 weeks ago. I really hope that you can consider this in your matter but know from me this will not happen again as i know what will happen to my carrier. Again sorry and thanks for the time youve spent to read this apology (it will be never done in the future aswell ( I know any further toxicity comments towards anyone will be in longer punishment and of course with my record i should know better but am an idiot and i still do stupid stuff that I shouldn’t have done…) IT WILL BE NEVER DONE AGAIN?
Have a great dayyy!!
Last edited:
