Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L, Oddy, Sam, Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: kerzify
Your Roleplay Name: Harrison Turner
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:101636185

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 5.1 - User had pulled a firearm whilst under gun-point, whilst being in the officer's view the entire time, being in no position to pull a firearm and having no proper cover to do so. In another situation, mugged 3 people at the entrance of Slums and ignored them informing him that it wasn't allowed to mug there. Extension: 2.5 - Killed a player in a surrendered state, the player was unarmed and compliant with their demands. // Extended again: 1.6, 2.5 - Player killed another user supposedly for generally asking for help, failed/refused to provide demo upon request and demonstrated general disinterest to being punished.

Why should this appeal be considered?: To be honest, It was a little while ago now over a month ago and I've had time to reflect on the stupid rule breaks I made, I intend on coming back to the server after being banned and completely refrain and stop breaking rules, Even in this situation where I feel that I was borderline breaking the rules, It was still a rule break and I need to tell myself that I can't do XYZ even if it's "almost not" a rule break, Therefore I apologise to the staff & most importantly whoever was impacted during my rule breaks and I will ensure that they won't happen again once I am back on the server and playing again, Although it doesn't make the situation better, I did give back everything I mugged of the guys without hesitation so the players didn't go without their stuff.

Thanks

Additional Information: A1L & Sam were happy to lift my ban after a month however as it's not down to just them two, I thought I'd make an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.