Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: dafy
Your Roleplay Name: Jerome Shank
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62783069

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6 - User pulled a firearm under direct gun-point, resulting in his death

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello everyone,

I firstly would like to take this opportunity to say that I had made a mistake and I take full responsibility for it. I have been enjoying perphead for the last few days I’ve been playing and honestly am gutted I have to wait until Christmas Day to be able to play again.

This is my first rule break and my first ever punishment on the server and hopefully I’m able to be forgiven just this one time. The situation was a mess, over teamspeak we were told about an altercation going on outside base upon arrival I saw some people down, some people in cuffs. So I drove down. Upon further investigation people were getting handcuffed and I was fully aware I had a scar on me so I decided it would be best to get myself out of the situation. I turned left and realised I’ve not got myself into a dead end. So I then turned around to hopefully be able to drive down to the city out of the way to where I was then spiked. I hopped out my car and pulled my gun. This is a stupid idea I know, I do apologise for any inconvenience caused and I will learn from this and assure it will never happen again. Hopefully you can accept my apology and I will prove nothing of this sort will happen again. Thank you

Reaction score
@A1L not sure if you were tagged properly as I messed up your name

Status
Not open for further replies.