Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: TheIrishGamer0
Your Roleplay Name: John Soap
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:628541187

Why were you punished?: i attempted to pop a cops tyre whilest he was driving off and failed

Why should this appeal be considered?: i know i said id appeal after two days but if this gets denied i will tomorrow but i still think that its a bit harsh to be banned for 5 days for trying to pop a wheel but i am quite sorry for doing it and would be happy if this apology is considered as to accepted and also i was not aware that i was not aloud to pop a cop tyre or call a officer to bazaar to do it i have learned from this and wont do it again and will make a f6 before if i atempt something like this again

Last edited:
Reaction score
also id really like to play the prop hunt game tonight aswell as the rest of the games ect

Reaction score
Are you apologising? You don’t sound very sorry.

Are you disputing the validity of the ban? The pls make a dispute.

Do you agree with the ban but think it’s too harsh? Then make a staff complaint.

This will be denied when A1L reads it… (my opinion only)

Reaction score
no it is a apology and i am sorry dk how you can think if i sound veery sorry or not but i am and i did tell him oi was gona appeal it and he saids he would consider it

Reaction score
a1l can you please respond
Apologies are usually reviewed by the staff member who gave the punishment within 48 hours.

If it is not reviewed at within this time, another member of the staff team may review it instead.

A1L has a life outside of Perp.

Please remember the following rule;

2.1 Thread Bumping​

Users should not reply to any threads with the sole intention of bringing more attention to said post especially if it’s to attract staff attention

Status
Not open for further replies.