Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Jack Brian
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Brookers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: Kept on making apologys after told to stop and waitout the ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello a1l, am making this appeal just to clear things out, i was going to get unbanned the next day but i was soo happy that i really really wanted to play soon, soo i decided to make an apeal and i have decided to make it since i really done 99% of my ban soo please consider this as i am really sorry and i actually mean it, i just did not play for long time 2 months now and i really still want to see my friends and have fun in the server soo plesae bro reconsider the ban as i understand that you decided to ban me for making appeals non stop but i thought it would not be a problem since am getting unbanned tommorow but now i wont be able to play anysoon i should have just waited the 24 hours but am sorry that am stupid, thank you for reading this.

PS: I Was not able to read most of replies since i was forum banned but i got unbanned today

play stupid games get stupid rewards, your ban will be lowered back to the original 2 months. If you keep spamming shit next time it wont be lowered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back