Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days
Your Steam Name: Sanchez
Your Roleplay Name: Javier Gonzalez-Romero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538
Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - User had stolen a vehicle after believing they had possible DNA on them for murder (No DNA was taken at all), after being stopped by police at the gas station proceeded to tell his organization members that he might be 10 and that he had killed people, which resulted in them shooting the officers and breaking him out.
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello A1L,
I won't take up much of your time today. I'm simply here to apologise for my actions. I'm sorry for wasting your time looking into this rule break, as I'm an experienced player who should've known better. You explained to me why I was in the wrong, and I can say that I fully understand what I did was wrong and that I clearly didn't think about it.
Even after a 1-year ban, there is no excuse for breaking the rules again, as I should know what is wrong by now. So, I'm very sorry for wasting your time
Additional Information: Have a good day!
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days
Your Steam Name: Sanchez
Your Roleplay Name: Javier Gonzalez-Romero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538
Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - User had stolen a vehicle after believing they had possible DNA on them for murder (No DNA was taken at all), after being stopped by police at the gas station proceeded to tell his organization members that he might be 10 and that he had killed people, which resulted in them shooting the officers and breaking him out.
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello A1L,
I won't take up much of your time today. I'm simply here to apologise for my actions. I'm sorry for wasting your time looking into this rule break, as I'm an experienced player who should've known better. You explained to me why I was in the wrong, and I can say that I fully understand what I did was wrong and that I clearly didn't think about it.
Even after a 1-year ban, there is no excuse for breaking the rules again, as I should know what is wrong by now. So, I'm very sorry for wasting your time
Additional Information: Have a good day!
