Ban Apology (A1L)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
145
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Steel
Your Roleplay Name: Isaac Blane
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526503676

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User whilst under direct gun-point from police proceeded to pull out a knife and stab a civilian in front of the cop, proceeded to get shot down cause of this.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'll be completely honest I dont have an exact reason why it should be appealed I just have a message from when I was banned by A1L saying if I appeal in a few weeks he will consider an unban and its been a month 1 week and 5 days I just want another chance at this server and my friends are on right as I am typing this when I received this ban I was just back from a ban for a month and was in the server for no longer than 40 mins before I got banned again. I just want to enjoy the server. I have no other things I want to add because I'm mainly looking for what A1L has to say about this in general. If I dont get this appealed I dont mind I just thought I may try since how long its been since the ban and i saw they had a new update and wanted to try it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top