Ban Apology (A1L)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: StayPuftJack
Your Roleplay Name: Milky Dinho
Your SteamID: 76561199230001216

Why were you punished?: Attempted Mass VDM and Left whilst in handcuffs

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have a sticky d-key on my keyboard and as i was turning it got stuck leading to the fatal crash which i ever feel so sorry for and i get that these actions cannot be forgiven so i ask in desparity that you reconsider my ban time not the ban just the time that i am banned for.

Additional Information: im really sorry and it will never ever happen again
 
You've only been banned recently, originally you tried to dispute it and then now apologising. I watched the entire thing and don't know if I believe your key was stuck quite honestly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top