Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A3L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: skippy
Your Roleplay Name: Cody Abrams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81173613

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.6 - Failure to report a conspiring rule breaker

Why should this appeal be considered?: Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is doing well. I wish to apologize for my actions that I have received a ban for. I was banned for 2.6 - Failure to report a conspiring rule breaker by Administrator A3L. I just want to put out there that I do accept full responsibility for my actions by not reporting Kendrick to the Staff Team. While I did not know that it was a punishable offense to not report them, I should of used my common sense to create an F6 report on him. I really didn't think that Kendrick was going to do it, as I know him a little bit and seems like a cool dude. I only knew that I had to report rule breaks that happen via F6. That is my true apology for not understanding the rule into its entirely.
I have been playing this server almost every day since May, met many friends that I have a non-breakable friendship with, I am truly going to miss that interaction. Perpheads allows me to escape reality for a bit and forget about all the stuff I have going on in my life. That is mainly why I play everyday.
While I am banned, I am going to miss every single day on here, being a Sergeant within PLPD, a member of Waypo, and just an overall friend to others.
Again, I do accept full responsibility for my actions and wish to come back and learn from my mistakes.

To Admin A3L, I am sincerely sorry for my actions. I try everyday to have a good time and not break rules. I was just not using my common sense to think fully. I am sorry.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking time out of your day to look at this apology.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back