Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Absolutely no idea
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Gob
Your Roleplay Name: Dont remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48769706

Why were you punished?: It was so long ago that i dont remember

Why should this appeal be considered?: Okay, so I got banned from this server, and while I can't recall the exact reason, it was probably due to me being a minge. Since then, I've been jumping from account to account here and there trying to play on this server because i find it fun, and people seem to enjoy me aswell, but each and every account has been hit with an alt swapping ban due to this one.

Honestly, it's been so long that I don't even remember what I did to get banned in the first place. I've grown up since then, It's been years, and these days, I just want to enjoy playing on the server without even being a minge but instead to just have fun. That's why I've been switching accounts. Not to be a braindead minge anymore, (though i am pretty braindead lol) but instead to just have a good time.

And now today as another account got banned, the admin told me "Bruh, why dont you just make a forum apology?" and well, thought i might aswell give it a try.

So, i'd like a second chance. I apologize for whatever I did back then, and I hope you'll consider giving me a second chance.
None of my alts have really gotten into any serious trouble neither, so i think that speaks for itself.

Reaction score

Which account do you want to use we will unban that account. You will only use this account going forward. Please send me a PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.