Ban Apology (Acerius (+pugga in reviewing))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius (+pugga in reviewing)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: DemonZ
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot a civilian as a police officer without giving them any opportunity to surrender or comply via reasonable and lawful orders. Accepted AR: https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-demonz.47508/

Why should this appeal be considered?: Helo, so i know i did a bad thing cuz its 2.5, and i know u probably wont cancel the ban but still, i wanna say sorry about it cuz at the time there was too much stress, shots fired over and over, as well the wanted suspect, and basically as i said, i wanna say sorry cuz i know i did a wrong thing, without telling him to surrender, but he turned too quick and i thought hes pointing the shotgun at me, but he had it in the safe mode thingy, so im sorry about it and i hope yall with atleast read the apology of mine.

Additional Information: sowwy :(

Reaction score
btw therrorist as u said, u can send me the money back in game (40k) and yes i want the cash back at this point. thanks

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius (+pugga in reviewing)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: DemonZ
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot a civilian as a police officer without giving them any opportunity to surrender or comply via reasonable and lawful orders. Accepted AR: https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-demonz.47508/

Why should this appeal be considered?: Helo, so i know i did a bad thing cuz its 2.5, and i know u probably wont cancel the ban but still, i wanna say sorry about it cuz at the time there was too much stress, shots fired over and over, as well the wanted suspect, and basically as i said, i wanna say sorry cuz i know i did a wrong thing, without telling him to surrender, but he turned too quick and i thought hes pointing the shotgun at me, but he had it in the safe mode thingy, so im sorry about it and i hope yall with atleast read the apology of mine.

Additional Information: sowwy :(
I counted at least 4 times you broke 2.5 in total and even in game you were calling me names in Polish I did not incloude this on ar becouse it was not important at the time
You want money back that you gave me even tho I did not asked you for it I just said that I m poor and becouse I made ar you want money back funny.
What I m trying to say is even with awfull record you got really light punishment and you should wait it out rather than lie on responds in my ar or remember that you gave me your money in free will I did not beg or acceppted bribe from you becouse we were both patrolling when I told you that I m poor and I need cash thats all you gave it to me without reson or telling me that you will want it back later

Last edited:
Reaction score

You can wait this ban out. You already received a warning earlier today for a break of 2.5 plus @Pugga tells me you also disconnected when you were not supposed to but they let it slide. It is quite clear to us that you need to take a day off and re-read the rules.

On the topic of the money that you gave to @Th3rrorist , clearly as a gesture of good-will before this incident even happened as they made it clear they did not have much money, a Ban Apology is not the place to bring that up. I think you need to start exercising a little bit of common sense.

Reviewed with @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.