Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pugga / @Pugga
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: ModoSN
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Modo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6757065

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.20 - User kept disconnecting whilst being arrested. When attempting to give the user back to the arresting officer he did it again and said he can "Do this all day"

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'll be honest, I don't apologise for disconnecting to avoid the dumb arrest but I do apologise to pug because I said "i can do this all day" and I wasted his time. I think 3 days is a bit harsh though and punishments are very inconsistent. Just looking at SCAMbans, people get warns, 12 hour bans, 6 hour bans, 1 day bans, 2 day bans, 3 days bans all for this exact same thing.

I admit I broke the rules but I think it should only be a 12-24 hour ban surely?

Reaction score

Other people who get banned for 3.20 just disconnect the once, they don't continuously do it and they don't boast to staff about how many times they can break the rule in one session. This is not an apology by any means, you are simply trying to justify your rule break with a silly argument and complaining about the length of your ban being disproportionate to other people's when in reality you just broke the rule in a worse way. Bans that are given are based on the situation, not which rule was broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.