Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Slothmane365
Your Roleplay Name: Sloth Mane
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573730606

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Someone thought I stored my drugs and got off after I shot at a cop but really I put my drugs away made sure I was okay.. then I shot at the officer. The got off yes but I really had to do something that’s why I wasn’t caring on my decision to shoot.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I try to play like other players, I don’t do much to get in trouble, I like to play just as much as you guys. Just because I got ban for something before shouldn’t mean just ban me for a week :( maybe a verbal talk or 24 hours so that way I’d know what was wrong..

Additional Information: My girlfriends account got banned permanently as well because of my ban. She’s upset with me I know it’s really nothing to do with the situation but she wants to play and can’t now.. I won’t be playing tonight she will be on. Sorry for wasting your guys time.. :/

Last edited:
Reaction score

Is this a dispute or an apology? If it is a dispute you will need to provide some form of evidence in your defence whether it be a demo or your own video evidence. If you are providing a demo, the demo required would be: perpheads_demo_2021-9-6 15-55-59 - you need to provide this within 24 hours or the dispute will be denied.

By the way this is written it seems more like an apology. If it is an apology, can you please edit the "Appeal Type:" in your original post and let us know by commenting.

Reaction score
This was really meant to be an apology, didn’t quite know what would happen with a dispute. Just wanted to be clear on what really happend. Thanks.

Reaction score

To be honest I am not sure how sincere your apology is considering you were literally unbanned per an apology for disconnecting during roleplay yesterday, so I am partially accepting this with great reluctance.

Based on the actions and timestamps in the logs I am sceptical as to whether your statement about not storing prior to a police raid. You also caused a great deal of difficulty and confusion for other players involved in the roleplay by disconnecting and it took me an awfully long time to resolve and deal with the situation you left behind.

Seeing as you were already banned for 3.20 and had an apology accepted, I cannot simply ignore the fact that you have done it again. You should have learned from your mistakes and re-read over the Rules before you decided to come back on. If you really need to leave, you must make an F6 ticket and inform staff, getting the go-ahead to disconnect before doing so.

To give you the benefit of the doubt I will be reducing the ban from a week to 3 days, which you will have to serve in its entirety. After the 3 days, the next time you disconnect in the middle of roleplay situations without telling us will result in a far greater punishment.

Reviewed with @Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.