Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Twitch_GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Sierra Falcone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.5, 3.4 - User decided to drive into the Bank and start a shootout over what would have been a routine traffic stop. The user was exceedingly difficult throughout the entire situation, and broke gunpoint when they were battering rammed outside of their car. This escalated the entire situation and got other people involved. This only occurred through their own stupidity when the user and their mates continuously ran over and boxed in a cop, attempting to bait them for confiscating their drugs earlier. The user was argumentative and dishonest throughout the entire report. The length of this ban is significant due to their abhorrent 3.4 record and attitude towards other users they encounter.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have let myself be banned for quite some while before making this appeal. At first, I just wanna say sorry to ✪ lencz for doing what I did I see that it was completely foolish of me. I understand the reason I got banned when I think back I was really trolling the officer. When I got banned I thought I didn't do anything wrong but when I read the rules that I got banned for I understood. I see that I shouldn't have escalated the entire situation by shooting him. I know I got banned for 1 month because of a really, really bad history of 3.4 and some of it is 2.5 too. I would agree to a much longer ban if I do it again when I'm unbanned whether it's after this appeal or when the time runs out. I miss playing on the server with my friends and having fun but I see that sometimes you need to control yourself and set a limit of how much fun you can have and still be inside the box of the rules. I am truly sorry for what I did to ✪ lencz and that I ruined his roleplay and prob also his mood for a bit of the day. I hope this would be considered or else I understand the reason why not.

Reaction score

Seeing as you have served over half your ban and now seem to understand why what you did was wrong, which you didn't in the admin sit, I have felt inclined to accept this.

What I will make abundantly clear is that if anything like this happens again, you are more than likely to receive another long ban and the chance of appeal will be much slimmer. I know that you can be a pleasant and funny person to be around and play with, so don't stain yourself with more rule breakages.

Reviewed with @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.