Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: GianAxeDK
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 - User raided 3 separate properties within a period of 30 minutes. Harsh ban as the user already received a warning 2 hours prior for the exact same rule break.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am so sorry for my actions. I should have taken the warning more seriously the first time. I didn't think it was the same rule so I didn't take it so harshly (which I should have because that is why you guys give a warning and I was just dumb). I will from now on only raid 2 places in an hour as the rule says. I am so sorry for my actions and I can refund everything that has been lost if I made people lose something. Me and my friends just had its fun and I forgot the number of places we have raided because I didn't think over the rules. I have now ridden the rules so I can every single rule so this doesn't happen again because it's totally my own fault.
Sorry.

Additional Information: I have as said read all the rules many times since so I know them well and know which things I shouldn't do next in this situation.

Reaction score

Your ban will be lowered to 4 days (so you will be unbanned tonight), bare in mind future same rule breaks will result in a bigger ban so be careful!
obvious review with @Acerius

Status
Not open for further replies.