Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: boss
Your Roleplay Name: Joshua Fergusen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144094975

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.4, 1.6 - User was extremely disrespectful and sexist to a staff member and was being generally disruptive during roleplay. When brought to an admin sit, the user then began disrespecting myself and clearly had no desire to roleplay and enjoy the server.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Its been a couple days and my thoughts are now clear, looking back at the incident I was just upset at the fact that I was arrested,I know there is no excuse for my given actions but in my defence I was undergoing various unfortunate events prior in the server so my patience was not as calm as I liked to have been. Despite me being upset I don't think it was justified to have insulted both staff members, I hope that nothing I said was taken personally and I would like to conclude with saying that I am sorry and i would like to continue playing on this server, there aren't many good darkrp's

Reaction score

Before proceeding with this appeal I will first have a discussion with the other staff member, as you were very vulgar and left them feeling deflated and quite upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.