Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Acerius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Mina-James Mason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User began baiting a police officer for no apparent reason by ramming their car and then driving away. The user then proceeded to kill police for no reason. 3 month ban as per agreement that was made with staff.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I came to you just to apologize and tell you somethings that may persuade you perhaps on my rejoining the perpheads community again. I want to tell you am in Y7 in the UK which may sound good because you have new friends new teachers new subjects but I am actually quite lonely especially on games online I am so bored that I can't even socialize with anyone anymore as rather am shy or just not talkative. My subjects are horrible I always get picked on by teachers and am not having the best time of 2023. Am not having a great time for my such young age and just want to hop back on the server and have the fun experience I had a while ago. I hope you take this into deep consideration Acerius take your time on making a decision.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you have a great time and hope I do the same.
Thank you Acerius
Sincerely, DanielRabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.