- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 80
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acrtius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months
Your Steam Name: will
Your Roleplay Name: {will loinel}
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:876238867
Why were you punished?: 1.4, 2.5, 3.4 - User was part of a group that were instigating shootouts with police for seemingly no reason, with no initial felony attracting a sentence of 7+ years being made. The group were also killing Paramedics. Essentially MassRDM.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for my actions; I deeply regret what I did and hope you can forgive me. I miss the server and pledge not to violate the rules again; should I break them in the future, you have the right to take whatever action you deem appropriate. This punishment has been a lesson for me, and I will not violate the rules again.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Acrtius
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months
Your Steam Name: will
Your Roleplay Name: {will loinel}
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:876238867
Why were you punished?: 1.4, 2.5, 3.4 - User was part of a group that were instigating shootouts with police for seemingly no reason, with no initial felony attracting a sentence of 7+ years being made. The group were also killing Paramedics. Essentially MassRDM.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for my actions; I deeply regret what I did and hope you can forgive me. I miss the server and pledge not to violate the rules again; should I break them in the future, you have the right to take whatever action you deem appropriate. This punishment has been a lesson for me, and I will not violate the rules again.
