Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Moron
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ultimate
Your Roleplay Name: Johan West
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60175620

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hacks

Why should this appeal be considered?:

First of all I just want to say I had this apology always in my mind but my recent apology back in 2020 got denied and that have discouraged me a lot to do that again.

Has been straight 7 years away from this community. I was just a kid back in the days and my actions was obviously childish. I remember using an addon that disables the walls and all other visible props to see through. So I took the advantage and raided a Wood Cabin. Now I think of it, it's extremely childish and pointless to use hacks on a roleplay server.

I always loved the roleplay-wise of the community and the people was (probably still) is always nice to everyone and all. I was in this community since 2013. I've done something childish and I have been banned for it.

As of now, I feel my actions were unacceptable and I have been punished for 7 years.

Getting older by age gives people a lot of to think about of their actions made in childhood, this one is one of the stupid one. I saw some people got unbanned after having unfair advantages so I thought maybe I can also be forgive and maybe finally can be unbanned after 7 years.

I wanted to give another try since I really wish to be back. I know that I was just one of these squeaky kids who moans about everything back in the days but I feel like a lot of things changed in 7 years.

The community probably didn't like me as a kid in these days but however I gotta say again, I am changed. I grew up and now I have responsibilites and all! (haha, for real)

I know there is no defense for having unfair advantage over people by in any ways but I just probably used it for like a single raid and then left the server. I was banned when I'm back. I see that I didn't hide my cheating on the ban request aswell. I don't really remember what I was up to but yeah, shouldn't have done it at the first place. And yes I know it's not a way to justify the thing I have done but still here is my face of shame for what I did when I was a kid.

I have been looking down to this post and add anything that I forgot to mention but that's all I guess. I'm ready to do whatever is needed to earn the trust of community back again.

I promise to not even break any single basic rules or never think of doing something funny and shameful ever again. I have really huge hopes and excitement of coming back to the community.

I am truly and truly sorry for my shameful action. If there is anything that I forgot to mention, I'm sorry for those actions aswell.

Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to write this apology.

Additional Information: I wrote "Moron" to the Administrator field but I think his name was "MoronPipllyd" back in the days.

Last edited: