Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: #Elite# Got_Owned
Your Roleplay Name: Corey Thornton
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28130639

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating, Collier wanted me to explain the fact that i cheated and and more.. if i did say he would consider unbanning...

Why should this appeal be considered?: Collier told me time ago this , i hope you remember collier,
sorry i know this is not the smart way,
since i just posted a appeal.... but i just wanna know the reason for denied....
you didnt tell me any reason :(....
you said this to me before..... the last appeal before i made one.....

You said :
''am inclined to let you back if your next appeal is better and you address the fact that you cheated more, as well as how uncooperative you were with me on Discord when I attempted to get your demos. You kept offering to screenshare, and incessantly came at me for not dealing with Tinky's alleged cheating. You then rescinded your offer to screenshare, kept arguing, then screenshared anyway to show me your demo folder, only for me to direct you to your recycle bin, where the demos still were.''

so i indeed tried to explain you, and the facts that i didnt cooperate with you...
and you just deny me for no reason... i just want to be threatened fairly.. i know i was a stupid child back then....
i really do... i wasnt really a good guy with good reputation.... i really really reallly wanna change that....
I loved perpheads and i always will.....

Yes, i cheated....
i used wallhacks to use in raids to win....
cause i was sad being a loser losing my stuff alltime and being shot through the walls.....
i thought they cheated..... so i did aswell.
and it was stupid choice to do choose hacking....
i should have made a video about the hacker and just report it.....

I indeed didnt have respect for you, but i do have for you now....
I understand your choice you made against me back then...
and i really wanna change that....
i am now 25 years old... i am not the same
life goes on and time goes on.... people change...

please collier.... Just consider about it... PLEASE.......
I know this isnt a good way to do post again... but please.... You've told me you would consider if i told the truth about the facts you told me....

i was indeed uncooperative with you.....
i didnt wanna get busted.... i am telling the truth..... but back then i didnt,
You eventually indeed found the demos cause i was uncooperative...
I should have told the truth back then, and just cooperate with you that i indeed cheated.
cause lying doesnt get better.....
i know that now....
I indeed cheated to have better prestation than others and thats not fair..... i am really sorry.. i wont ever do it again....

I know....
Please collier, just remind please what you told me long time ago, that you WOULD consider unbanning me...... please... just sleep about it....
i dont wanna push you....
i just wanna ask you for one time....
please can i have one unban... please...
i will prove it to you guys that i am not the same guy as before....

I just want to have fun again like ya'll do in perpheads.....

Additional Information: Please consider thinking about it collier... cause you didnt say any reason before this one sadly....

You told you would consider if i talked in the appeal about the facts how i uncooperative i was with you... and i indeed told you the truth now... i was indeed uncooperative, i didnt have any respect for you...

i really want to say sorry to you for being a mad raging child in the game.... i am changed... i promise... please consider about it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.