Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Alfa Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.2 - Failure to act honestly when questioned about a situation. Communication using third party applications.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, I'd like to preface this appeal with another apology for my general conduct within the community; it's been incredibly poor consistently for some time now and I'm doing what I can to demonstrate that it has actually changed this time. Life has come at me fast and hard and I've had an awakening of sorts to the wrongs of my general behaviour. I've matured a lot from that point and all I can say is that I'm sorry for my previous conduct. The proverbial slap in the face of adulthood has really changed my attitude to a lot of things and it's safe to say that I absolutely cannot justify to myself acting in such ways over a video game anymore.

For the situation at hand, I would just like to say that I'm sorry for all the disruption caused via my constant problematic & confrontational behaviour and initial misleading/omission of information. In no way was anything of what I did justified and I truly regret being such a pain in the backside for the duration of the situation, wasting a lot of time and energy of others which just shouldn't have been wasted. Due to things going on in my real life in tandem with this, I was incredibly stressed and did not act wisely or correctly like I should. Rest assured that nothing like this would ever occur again and I am genuinely sorry to everyone who initially had to deal with this or ended up being dragged into this. I feel like I owe back to the community and would like to be able to make a true positive impact via interactions on the server, and obviously it'd be nice to check things out again with the server doing so well.

The situation was generally confusing and messy for me to deal with, with me being unable to access my PC for a long period to properly compile evidence and being adamant I was entirely free of fault in the haziness of it all, but I've come to understand now where I went wrong and won't repeat it again.

Additional Information: If anyone wants any clarification or information on the situation or on any of my previous behaviour, feel free to contact me on Discord: sorle#4078

Last edited: