Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BnjE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: EricMatthews
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Matthews
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26235258

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Incredibly vile comments in OOC

Why should this appeal be considered?: I firstly would like to apologise for my actions several months ago. There is no excuse nor reason why the comments or joke which I have typed out, no matter the angle that it can be looked at, is ever acceptable in the Out of Character chat. I fully condemn my comments I made and I am sorry.

My initial ban was a month and upon submitting an apology on the forum, with no intention of appealing my month ban as I see the behaviour as disgusting, but to instead offer a word of apology for bringing both myself and the community into disrepute. This apology was then spotted by a senior admin which then upgraded the ban to a permanent.

I fully accept my comments and I promise that these actions will never be repeated again. I would like to state that these were initiallly intended as dark 'jokes' with another user on at the time, and afterwards who was also banned for the same reason and length of time. We did not know eachother before that interaction, I had no intention to disgust other members of the server or to disrupt their playing experience.

I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.