Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: joe_gamer7
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Elsalamuney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162327975

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected to avoid getting arrested. Extended because the user decided to insult and be disgusting towards a staff member on discord.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i had finally changed my behavior and i will obey the rules and i wont to play with my friends and have fun
because i cant find any good rp server on Garry's mod that's not pay to win and i just wanna come back and play with my friends because im bored i swear i wont do what i have done i just wanna have fun with my friends i am sorry I'm not a good writer i cant write long stuff i hope that this appeal gets accepted and you can ban me again if you see any bad behavior of me

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: joe_gamer7
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Elsalamuney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162327975

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i had finally changed my behavior and i will obey the rules and i wont to play with my friends and have fun
because i cant find any good rp server on Garry's mod that's not pay to win and i just wanna come back and play with my friends because im bored i swear i wont do what i have done i just wanna have fun with my friends i am sorry I'm not a good writer i cant write long stuff i hope that this appeal gets accepted and you can ban me again if you see any bad behavior of me
FYI this was your reason for the ban.

"3.20 - User disconnected to avoid getting arrested. Extended because the user decided to insult and be disgusting towards a staff member on discord."

Reaction score
You still haven't apologized or acknowledged for the things you said and did that gave you a ban for a year.

Reaction score
i pushed my friend of the street bec the cars was moving but the cops tought i was trying to kill him then i had to go bec i had private class and i left the game while i am getting arrested i had to log off for a lil while and i got banned for 4 days and when i saw that i got banned i got mad and i lost my tempura and i got angry and i started screaming like lil kid in the discord that i should not do that

Status
Not open for further replies.