Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: 76561198887927078
Your Roleplay Name: David Barnea
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:463830675

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.6 - Player arrived at an ongoing situation he wasn't involved in and killed an officer along with the two suspects before leaving the scene. Later placed a carbomb on his own vehicle and shot randomly to attract the attention of nearby officers before entering and starting his vehicle to blow them up for no reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'm making this punishment appeal to hopefully be forgiven. I was banned almost two and a half months ago, and I sincrerely regret my actions.
I was having a bit of a shoddy day and really just had no regard for anything happening. I would like to apologize in the hopes that maybe I can be forgiven and have my ban removed as it's been 2 1/2 months now, and my bans are pretty clean as this is the only other ban I have (the other is only 3 days)
If given the opportunity to return to this very fun community, I will never again repeat the actions I did that day, and hopefully, I can prove that if I am given the chance to return. I have changed my attitude, and would sincerely hope SamSn would forgive me and give me another chance to prove I am changed and willing to roleplay.
I have lots of friends who play the server and I genuinely got along with a lot of the players. I appreciate your consideration and hopefully, you will forgive me so I can talk to you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.