Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: bernardothelegendcop
Your Roleplay Name: it keeps changing for me.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61303263

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: multiple reasons. killing whilst nlr and disrespecting staff, also alt f4 out of admin sit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was in a bad mood to start with. its not my excuse but backround information. i was playing as roadcrew and harassed another player for no valid reason other than trolling. i realize this and do regret it. i also disrespected draxen during the sit and disconnected and for that i took to steam and got draxens info on discord and apologized to him for all of this. i my opinion and with my realization and owning up to my own mistakes i think i should be given one last chance. i wont get on if im hammered or in a bad mood. i really like palying here and have no intention to stop doing so.

a bit poorly written but i hope i get my points across and that you understand my apology and going out of my way to personally apologize to the admin aswell. ps the admin was the same one who i killed out of nlr and the one who handled everything so i dont think anyone else in involved. please consider my appeal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.